Recommendations for a Refill Kit Epson Workforce 845

perfectblue

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
I have never refilled an ink cartridge before, and doing the research to figure out how to go about doing it. It seems to refill the epson cartridge I need two things

1) Refilling kit
2) Refillable Cartridges

Is that correct, and where would you recommend buying them?

Thanks

hp8600pro_user

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello Simon. I also need the same thing - ink (not cartridges) for the Epson Workforce 845. I went to your site, but they told me you only sell remanufactured cartridges.

Given that, do you recommend any reputable refill site for buying ink?

Thank you!
Dean

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3

hp8600pro_user

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks Hat. That link brings up a whole bunch of products under the category "Epson 6 Cartridge Printers". But which of those products is for the Epson Workforce 845? The titles of each product do not specify. Is there some reference chart I am missing?

Thank you!
Dean

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
hp8600pro_user said:
Thanks Hat. That link brings up a whole bunch of products under the category "Epson 6 Cartridge Printers". But which of those products is for the Epson Workforce 845? The titles of each product do not specify. Is there some reference chart I am missing?

Thank you!
Dean
If you look at any of the Epson inks on the left panel (Under Store categories) they have a huge variety of choices..:)

http://stores.ebay.com/PrecisionCol...=12749730&_sid=98545621&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

hp8600pro_user

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks, Hat. I've looked and looked through most of the links on that page, including the , but cannot find any ink that includes Epson Workforce 845. I see many other printer models covered, but perhaps my printer is too new. Are you able to post a direct link to one of your pages which states that it covers my printer?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
hp8600pro_user said:
Thanks, Hat. I've looked and looked through most of the links on that page, including the , but cannot find any ink that includes Epson Workforce 845. I see many other printer models covered, but perhaps my printer is too new. Are you able to post a direct link to one of your pages which states that it covers my printer?
I will go one better for you, here is the link to miklings email and you can ask him directly yourself .:woot
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/misc.php?email=1354

mrelmo

Print Addict
Reaction score
i believe the printer you have uses 4 cartridges, look on the left side of the page for the epson 4 cartridge inks then you will find your cartridges and ink i think yours is $32.00 for 4 cartridges and ink