Purchasing Ink

duncan22

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Is there anywhere in the UK where you can purchase top quality inks direct from a shop or specific address rather than over the internet ?
I Define top quality as ink that the majority of frequent users of the forum use.
I Have no real problem with ordering via the net but if somewhere was in reasonable travelling distance I would be happy to collect.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
duncan22 said:
Is there anywhere in the UK where you can purchase top quality inks direct from a shop or specific address rather than over the internet ?
I Define top quality as ink that the majority of frequent users of the forum use.
I Have no real problem with ordering via the net but if somewhere was in reasonable travelling distance I would be happy to collect.
Have no fear about buying ink on the internet when you have a good guy like websnail in your own neighbourhood.
Give him a try and see if he ticks all your boxes and if not then go somewhere else.
They only sell top quality inks and the best refill equipment available in the UK.
http://www.octoink.co.uk/
Go for it..:thumbsup

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Hat's got it right. Shop from the privacy of your own home, save gas (petrol to you) and time, and use what many others on the forum have found to be good quality ink. Good color response and kind to your printer.