ProColor Carts and Alotofthings

brady38

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have been using Alotofthings Procolor carts and bulk ink for my BCI-6 refills, with great sucess on a i-9900 printer. For the last two days I have been trying to contact them, there web site is down, and their telephone is disconnected. Doesn't sound good!! :( Now I need to get another set of ProColor carts and cannot find a source. If I cannot find these, what would you recommend other them OEM Canon carts? As far as bulk ink, I found a source called Marco Enter that sells bulk dye ink for $14.95 per 454 ml. There web site is: www.macroenter.com. They sell empty carts simular to the Procolor carts with removable plug for $6.45 ea. But again, I would like to find a source for the ProColor carts, as they have worked flawless. If anybody can help me on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks :( (Sorry, I just posted this messge in the wrong forum)

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
I just got a set of carts for my MP600 from Swift Ink. They are Pro Color compatible carts with reset Canon chips. They are having a buy one get one free offer the rest of this month. Use code FREEOFFER .