problem with hp business inkjet 1000 refills

to3a

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I refilled its patrons several times. its hp 13.
and now printer is showing window
Cyan patrone is empty replace and blablabla
all of the patrones are at 0%, print heads ar good but printer is not working.
Is there any way to reser chips on ink patrons so they start showing they are full again or something elce

to3a

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
the date on carts is 2007/09/01 so thats not the problem
u se when i turn on the printer it start blinking and after 3o sec shows cyan and magenta ligts and that ligth thah looks like a drop so i suppose its two of thease are empty. On the computer in printer driver all of the patrones are at 0% and is says cyan is empty pte printer is not going to print until u replace it. I tried to change chips on carts because the driver showed to me thah black is not empty at all but no effect awlays the same chage patrone blablablah. i tried to resset the printer while holding off/on button 12 times press x ant 1 time continue. the driver stops reading printer condition. Says unable to see printer status blalba.. so i thougtt ok thats it and now to print. But blocade is in the printer alone also so thats it.
In my country thih model cost about 130$ and 4 carts are 160$ and print heads 150$ so it seams that the best solution for me is to buy new printer ):
if there is any suggest at all how to make it works at small price it will be great