Problem printing InkJetMasters instructions

fdm2000

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to print InkJetMasters instructions for filling the PGI-520/CLI-521 at http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=44038#p44038

When I tried to print it for further use it only prints one page of the visuals and then jumps to the written texts replies and ignores the rest of the pages with visual instructions.

Is it my printer or the web pages?

Frank

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
fdm2000 Has anyone attempted to print InkJetMasters instructions for filling the PGI-520/CLI-521

Is it my printer or the web pages?
Neither Frank just highlight the section you want and Copy and paste it into Word.. ;)

fdm2000

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
InkJet Master

"Neither Frank just highlight the section you want and Copy and paste it into Word"

..thanks - will give it a try. Still cannot figure out why all of the pages cannot be printed.

Frank

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
It's a weakness or incompatibility of the web site coding. I experience the same issue of missing text/images when printing from either Firefox or IE. Maybe Chrome or another web browser might function better for that page. Otherwise, The Hat gives good advice on using MS Word or some other word processing application.