Prints outdoors - laminate or not using pigment or dye?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
So those secret A and B inks are not a commercial product, not available to buy anywhere and thus pretty much useless for any business related use - in this case to print long lasting stickers.

Adriatix

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP 1800 MG3500
You are absolutely right. This is not a commercial or mass product. You can not go to some shop and ask >> please sell me or give this A + B inkjet ink for printing on plastic. Something like you are able to buy for some Solvent, Eco Solvent, or UV inkjet ink printer. You can get it only trough DTG printer designed for printing on lighter or pencil.

Something very similar like when you buy some DTG printer for printing on coffee. You can not go in some shop and ask please give me that ink for printing on coffee made of coffee beans. Sorry but that does not work that way. You are charged for that coffee inkjet ink made of coffee beans through your fancy coffee inkjet printer. Sorry that is how it works in the business with these closed and specialized applications. You charge your R&D to some closed customer basis first.

Joe Soap

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10
This all sounds a complete waste of time to me, you should have said that back in post# 8.. :(