Printing wrong colors?????

pdfman

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a broher dcp-115 printer that stopped printing red and black.I toke it apart,cleand the nozzles and tried to clean the head with injecting head cleaner liquid.Put it back together and now,not only black and red donot print but also the printer prints in wrong colors.prints blue inplace of red.
Any ideas please?could I have miss-placed the ink tubes?or have i done something else wrong?Any experience with wrong color printing please?
cheers

Simon R.

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
DCP-115C uses separate cartridges for each color and I find it difficult to believe that you have installed them in different order.
I'd suggest trying the printer's cleaning cycle couple of times. If you have a spare set of cartridges, you can try replacing them for a color test.
Are the cartridges you are using OEMs or refilled / compatible

pdfman

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Simon and thank you for replying.
It seem that I managed to confuse you by "could I have miss-placed the ink tubes" this.What I meant to say was that as I disconnected the tubes that carry ink to PH ,i might have miss-place them.But I checked against a working printer and they are connected to the right place.So this option is out.
Now for your question:
"Are the cartridges you are using OEMs or refilled / compatible" I used refilled cartridges to begin with to no joy,Checked with OEM cartridges to the same result.
Any Ideas pls?What can cause wrong color print?