Printer for Business to Print Brochures/Presentation For Clients

5haa

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
mp600
Hi,

I have been searching a printer which could print high-quality presentations including graphs, photos and a lot of text. These presentations will be forwarded to very important clients so it is crucial to make a good impression. I am also thinking of printing A4 page brochures.

So far I have spent two weeks looking for a great printer which does not cost too much, but I was not successful. I recently purchased a WP5620 and the quality of the prints were not good enough.

Can you help?

Best,
5haa

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@5haa, If you really want to impress your clients then you’re going to need an excellent printer to do the job that won’t let you down.

Get yourself one of the Pro printer range from Epson or Canon with pigment inks and you’ll knock them dead, these machines are expensive but then nothing come cheap and you will be very please with their output quality..

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
You may alternatively look for a laser printer . e.g. Oki which offer units which are typically used in the graphics/design business and are capable to run as a proof printer. Depending on volume you may think about some finishing functions - sorting, stapling etc, but that would depend very much on the print volume you are intending to process