Print A5 (148x210) borderless with canon?

Sorry people, but I don’t follow you. Why, in the first place, anybody wants to print borderless ?. Overspray it’s not only messy but that spilled ink goes down the absorbing pads filling them faster and reducing the useful life of the machine. Why not print with a minimal border and then trim with cutter/scissors if you want zero borders? Is it so paramount to have a 14.8 x 21cm print instead of 14 x 20?
 
Why, in the first place, anybody wants to print borderless ?
  • Not using a frame for display and do not want to look at borders.
  • Using a frame and want to utilize the entire display space.
  • It's what they want.
 
Not using a frame for display and do not want to look at borders.
Yes, but that’s the lazy way of doing the proper thing, I am with @Artur5 on this, print and trim is just as easy but without the mess later..
P.S. Strangely, I'm agreeing with @Artur5 a lot lately… :lol:
 
I gather you haven't read my last post on the Pro10s magenta thread .. :D
 
Yes, but that’s the lazy way of doing the proper thing,
What is it you used to say? Different horses for different courses. (Where did that guy go?)

While borderless printing incurs mess and potential smudging down the road, who the feck cares if it is what someone wants to do?

print and trim is just as easy but without the mess later..
Pray tell how this method fills the glass or frame fully? It is not "lazy" if the goal is to have a borderless, matte-less, frame filling image displayed.
 
What is it you used to say? Different horses for different courses. (Where did that guy go?)
There’s no point in closing the stable door after the horse has bolted… :)
I was merely pointing out that borderless printing is just storing up problems for later, and that guys should be made aware of the many issues facing them later from their simple actions.

While borderless printing incurs mess and potential smudging down the road, who the feck cares if it is what someone wants to do?
Is it lazy ?, well ask those that found out to late when they were faced with the mess left on the platen area.. then they can say I did it my way...;) Now where the Feck are my gloves..
 
The Irish Oracle has spoken and I agree. 🦉

That said, if only you could divine the winning Lottery numbers, then I'd come visit. 🥃
 
I wonder if the winning numbers could be found somewhere in the Eprom print out…
I've been told they are in the fortune of your fortune cookie. (Do you have those in Ireland?)
 
Back
Top