Primera LX900 mit defekter Formatter-Platine

yurimassa

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Primera LX900
H.allo zusammen,
.neulich wollte ich mit dem Etikettendrucker einige Ausdrucke machen. Beim Entladen des Etikettenmaterials hat sich ein Etikett vom Träger gehört.
.Dieses hat sich dann um die Walze des Transportes gewickelt und sich so unglücklich um die Walze geklebt, dass der Sensor gegeben Krieg.
.Ich habe diehin des Druckers gehört, ich durch das Entfernen von Bauteilen zu der Rolle vor der Steuerung, ich muß dabei natürlich Auch sterben Formatter Platine
abbauen.
.Nach dem Entfernen des Etiketten, beim Wiedereinbau der Platine habe ich mit Verlierer Platine einen Funktionstest gemacht. alles war gut gut.
.Dann habe ich leider vergessen den Strom wieder abgenommen weil ich durch ein Telefonat abgelenkt wurde.
.Wie es sein muß, ich habe die Platine geschrottet..
.Auf der Suche nach einem Ersatzteil fand ich die exakt baugleiche Platine (Serien Nr. - Bestellnummer release Nr.) ausgebaut aus einem Dell Drucker.
.Nun gehört mich sicher ob das formatterboard einen Teil oder die ganze Firmware auf dem eprom.
.Vielleicht weiss das jemand von Ihnen. Wenn DM so ist, hat hier im Forum jemand Erfahrung mit DM Überschreiben der Dell - Firmware und kann mir da Tipps
geben. Auf dem Formatterboard ist ein Druckerkabelanschluß der vom Motherboard kommt. Bedenken noch ein weiterer Usb Anschluß. Ich denke für Service.
.Ausserdem ein Steckplatz für eine SD-Karte.
.Dann noch etwas: Hat jemand ein Service Handbuch für Steuern und Reparaturen evtl. mit Ersatzteil- Hören und Bilder für den LX 900.
.oder weiss jemand wo so etwas zu finden ist. Im www mit google Hilfe findet man ja schnell alles nur nicht für diesen Drucker.
.Ich habe mir auf jeden Fall in den USA einen Formatierer Platine geholt. Würde aber gerne den Versuch mit der Dell Platine machen.
.Im Moment, in dem ich mich im Thema Tintenaufstehen, trotz Chip ein. Status ich habe 2400 Etiketten vollflächig farbig bedruckt 85 x 125mm 80% des Etiketts gelbfarbig.
.Mit 2 Orginalpatronen können ich durch aufgenommen mit einer Spritze durchgangig drucken. Nur die Anzeige des Füllstandes passt nicht mehr.
.Vorallem habe mich gelesen, den Drucker druckt auch noch bei - 10% weiter, allein gehört man beim Vollständigen fehlt Eine Farbe sofort stopt da sonst der Druckkopf durchbrennt.
Wie kriege ich diese automatische Umschreiberei meines Textes ausgeschaltet
.Yuri

Last edited:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Translation results
Hello everybody, I recently wanted to make some printouts with the label printer. When the label material was unloaded, a label belonged to the carrier. .This then wrapped itself around the roller of the transport and stuck itself around the roller so badly that the sensor was given. . .I have heard about the printer, by removing components from the roll in front of the controller, of course I also have to remove the formatter board dismantle. After removing the label and reinstalling the board, I did a function test with the loser board. everything was good good. Then unfortunately I forgot to cut the power again because I was distracted by a phone call. .As it must be, I wrecked the circuit board. While looking for a spare part I found the identical circuit board (serial no. - order number release no.) Removed from a Dell printer. .Now it belongs to me whether the formatterboard is part or all of the firmware on the eprom. Perhaps someone of you knows that. If DM is like that, someone here in the forum has experience with DM overwriting the Dell firmware and can give me tips give. On the formatterboard is a printer cable connector that comes from the motherboard. Another Usb connection. I think for service. Also a slot for an SD card. . Then something else: Does anyone have a service manual for controls and repairs, possibly with spare parts hearing and pictures for the LX 900. .or does someone know where to find something like this. In the www with google help you can quickly find everything just not for this printer. . I definitely got myself a formatter circuit board in the USA. But would like to try the Dell circuit board. . . At the moment I get up on the subject of ink, despite chip one. Status I have 2400 labels printed all over in color 85 x 125mm 80% of the label is yellow. With 2 original cartridges I can print continuously with a syringe. Only the display of the level no longer fits. Above all, I read that the printer continues to print at - 10%, but you can only hear it missing when it is complete. A color stops immediately, otherwise the print head will burn out. . How do I get this automatic rewriting of my text turned off? .Yuri .

yurimassa

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Primera LX900
Hello,
thanks for the translation but like all translations made by KI someone may not understand whats the meaning of the post.
Maybe someone can help me.
I m looking for a maintenance and repair manual for this printer. Best would be including explonation drawings
with sparepart Numbers.
I need to know also if I can use a formatter plate out of a Dell printer instead of the original plate.
Both have the same partnumber written on the plate. But this may only work if there is no firmware stored on the plate. In other case is someone here, who knows how to override an existing firmware of the Dell plate.
best regards
yuri

handmade translation from German

Latest posts