Pixma TS8120, no replacement inks...??

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
When the ink monitoring is disabled, the printer will run excessive amounts of cleaning cycles and also plagues the user with doomsday pop ups every few minutes and makes it very hard to print a single sheet...

O' Ya, and as you say, it also fills the waste pads mighty fast too...

Rickkins

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything yet on a chip resetter for this...??

Carts would be
PGI-280 XXL CLI-281 XXL

dwolf

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I am presently doing what you didn't... researching a new canon that I can refill and reset... I've been frying my brain trying to find the right printer. Want it cheap and this time around I want an All In One... I also need to feed 80lb stock through. TS6120 is my pick so far. The reviews are not the best. Any other models ?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@dwolf, we all sympathise you with current situation, but posting the same issue several times won’t get an answer any quicker, it should be obvious to you by now that what your looking for is simply not available and if it were, everyone would want one.

AIO printers use paper cassettes and they have difficulty handling heavy stock, so most AIO models are out of the question, and you were given good advice for very cheap printer in your previous thread and dismissed it.

The Pro 10 is still the best printer available for Refillers, bar none and with good stocks of 3rd party inks available, plus a resetter, what more could anyone ask for.

With Black Friday coming there should also be a bigger range and selection of discounted printers becoming available, but you won’t get them any cheaper than the Pro 100 and Pro 10 are currently at right now, watch for Promotions...

Rickkins

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
There still no word on these yet...??

Seems odd that it would take this long.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
When Canon introduces a new cartridge generation it usually takes at least a year before compatible and refillable cartridges show up on the market. I think you could add at least one more year for the introduction of a resetter.

When the resetter has been introduced we will most likely see a new cartridge generation.

Rickkins

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I see. I do see compatible carts on ebay, but so far no inks and resetter. ~Sigh~....

Thanks.

Latest posts