Pixma Pro-1 B200 error

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I wouldn’t be very happy purchasing a print head from that site, only because I don’t know enought French, I’d go with this one as a better alternative..
http://www.ceins.de/epages/Ceins.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=/Shops/Ceins/Products/7576
Canon stopped selling print heads for the Pro 1 many, many years ago, because they didn’t want owners to fit them themselves, and wanted only their Agents to do the installation..

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
I purchased in the past from the German site linked by @The Hat (ceins.de ). They're totally reliable. No direct experience with eparts.fr in France but, according to the general consensus, I wouldn't hesitate in buying there. If I choose ceins.de instead was because e.parts.fr shipping is quite more expensive.
Tasktron is the third reliable alternative in Europe, but only for UK. residents, because they don't ship to the continent if their policy hasn't changed lately (which I doubt very much, specially after Brexit).

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Tasktron is the third reliable alternative in Europe, but only for UK. residents, because they don't ship to the continent
Ouch. Decreases their headaches over missing and stolen packages and taxation issues?

Sebas2021

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
pro10s
I also have the B200 error. Could someone give me the plans to open them?
The printer reset trick worked for a while. But now the head is stuck at the right. It wont budge. We just installed new tanks..