PIXMA 560

nippyink

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Progress. I never throw anything away and had an old print head in a box of bits.....it was labeled out of use because of red jet not working.....so thought I would give it a go and bingo the error B200 has gone and can print again though only tried grey scale standard....will be satisfied with that for now.
Ebay has many print heads advertised as new.....most from China,,,,,I won't get from abroad as have been caught out before with import duty and mail handling cost for being held in customs.
Anybody know of a reliable source for a genuine new head? (I also have been caught for refurbished which lasted no time...but able to claim refund.)
ebay 126037814680 says new and stock in London.

Anyone on here with a new spare they no longer need?

D

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
I can't find this auction number on eBay. Maybe it's been cancelled.
Which price it was ?.. If on the cheap side (50 euro/pounds or less ), then for sure it isn't new.
I found three sales from Germany advertised as new with some chance of being genuine. The vendors 'swear' that the printhead is really new and sealed from an old stock stored somewhere. It may be true or not.
Anyway, all these printheads are priced 140 -150 euro + shipping. If you're in the UK, it would be an added cost for VAT/customs fees. Probably not worth the risk

Last edited: