Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

cdx54

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-10
We've got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "Amazing Arizona Sunset taken with my Canon - EOS Rebel T7i DSLR:
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
"Little Red"
Digital painting done in Corel Painter 2022, Acrylic and watercolor brushes, using a Wacom Intuos3 tablet with the Intuos 6D art pen. Based on a photo taken with my Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II, with a 12-40mm f/2.8 M.Zuiko Pro Lens.

Attachments

• little red riding hood (Medium).png
    little red riding hood (Medium).png
    647.6 KB · Views: 141

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Retired WHAT !.. More input required..
Oh well - how can I know - it's older than me, and I never was working on a lathe like this one.........and now it's just standing there - in the open - you don't need to even pay an entrance fee. But if you don't have an idea about this one here is another one - the machine label states 1893 for this band saw.

Retired-1.jpg

and I don't know either what got cut in pieces on this one......................

And I think you got it pretty well

It’s a Feckin Thingamajig..