Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
Congrats @turbguy for getting this week's POW!
lenticulars-over-the-laramie-valley-jpg.8342

Edit:

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Thank you for the comment @The Hat - Yes the floormat is for the "Little people's" house in the garden, I'm shocked you don't have one :ep
It gets kinda cold for them at this time of year and it helps keep the mud out of their house :weee

joemusic321

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pixma pro-100
It looks a lot more than it was. Main was a small steak cooked in the French style despite asking for Bien Cuit (well done) it came out like it was still on the hoof :)

Some of these chefs are pompous asses. It doesn't matter how you order it, they give it to you the way they think it should be.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Look it guys, things are getting bad, because I have to stick in this Feckin shot because we’re running out of Photos, has everyone gone camera shy, all we got left is @Picard “My Bad Dog “shot” and after that we might as well sympathise with the poor dog, because S*it happens and we're in it too without new entries..

It soon will be Christmas so let’s be generous for the Season that’s in it, and get those photos in here before there're lost forever.. Please....:caf
Untitled-4.jpg