Photo 2100 / 2200 owner? Need a few pics

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Hey,

Just a quick question for anyone who has a Photo 2100 or 2200 printer and a digital camera. I could use some help getting some improved photos of the process for fitting a waste ink kit. What I have to date is small and not really detailed enough for a technophobe.

Quid Pro Quo' available if requested/desired...

Cheers,

Martin

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Martin I have 3 of them and I have not developed the never to dive into getting at the waste tube. Definitely not as easy as the RXXXX models.
What sort of images would you need? I can provide excellent images, close ups, etc.

Joe

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
I have 3 2100 myself but they are all on stock and I dont use them since I recently purchased an R3000

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Hi Joe, cls...

Thanks for responding... What I'm after are clearer shots to supplement2 or replace the ones on this guide:
http://www.wasteink.co.uk/waste-ink-mods/epson-2100-wibox-mod/

The process isn't all that hard to follow but it's not nearly as clear as I'd like for someone who is not technically minded and there are effectively "holes" that could do with plugging.

Obviously it'd help if you had all the bits so if you're willing/able can you PM or email me your address details and I can send you a waste kit each to play with and keep.