P600 Persistant Clogging

MichaelDargan

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro1 Epson 730 & SCP600
I have one these printers and use a refill setup. I have had no problems with it so far, but I always do a print every few days and as previously said always check ink levels are adequate., and never allow it to run dry. I don’t have enough technical knowledge to comment on your specific issues but think you might be too hasty in abandoning it. It’s frustrating when tech does not work and you are searching for a way to deal with a problem, so I think you should persevere.

Greatwhitewing

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor P600
Yes I know about printing regularly. I use the Qimage purge print every two days (full page) and still got clogging all the time. I recently MAY have found the issue with some pet hair compromising the head park seal.
I know people like to tell me how they have no issues and I am glad for them but sure hasn't been my case or does it do much to help. I have been battling with this printer since soon after I bought it two years ago.
I did make a mistake thinking I had enough ink to try a initial charge cycle witch I didn't but don't want to buy more ink if I can't get it running.
And if I get it running again, for how long?
I am quite frustrated but trying to be patient but pretty soon the frustration level will be greater than the reward of self printing. I like to have control over the entire process.