Old/New Member Back Again

wallyp

Newbie to Printing
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Points
6
I had joined PrinterKnowledge long ago, but hadn't signed in for years. Unfortunately, my dearly beloved Pro-100 just developed a serious problem, so here I am again!

It will no longer recognize any ink cartridge in the cyan slot, so I will now be searching for helpful info through the threads.

I'm glad to be back!

Wallyp
 
Hey @wallyp, welcome to the PrinterKnowledge community! We’re thrilled to have you here. 😊 Feel free to explore the forum, dive into the discussions, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance. We’re here to help!
 
I have experienced something similar with an iP5200. This printer uses PGI-5/CLI-8 cartridges. The CLI-8 cartridges are physically identical to the CLI-42 cartridges used by the PRO-100. I guess the problem is caused by the chip contact springs for the cyan cartridge. See this post.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top