OctoInkjet - Quick CV-19 heads up...

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Just a very quick note that the current health situation worldwide means that OctoInkjet is currently reducing working hours and doing what we can to ensure staff and customers are put at minimal risk.

Part and supplies orders are already massively backlogged due to CV-19 so this is just an extension of a pre-existing situation so expect delays, don't panic buy Canon printheads (you can't wipe your butt with, nor feed yourself with them).

I'll be available via the usual email channels but as the kids are now home for the foreseeable future I wouldn't recommend phoning unless you like discussing kittens, dresses and why Daddy is so mean, etc... with a 4yo!

Keep safe one and all... I'll try to drop in as/when I can... x

PS: Our current status on this will be updated here:
https://www.octoink.co.uk/news/494/

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
... and as a quick update.

We're all still healthy (well physically!) and orders are shipping.

Some of the key parts we've been lacking (eg: orange transport clips for Canon carts) are now on their way as China returns to some semblance of their new "normal". Unfortunately, the rest of the world is now closing borders and stuff is being delayed (plus our idiots in charge still think B***t is a good idea?!!) so delays are still happening.

No plans to shut up shop completely unless we get sick (or my wife murders me) so aside from the unavoidable, we'll keeping pootling along.
:caf

Keep yourselves well and please for the love of Pete, Paula and little Penelope, don't go out unless you absolutely need to.
Some of our so called "Leaders" need a good smack upside the head from a granny with a cricket bat.
:barnie