No Pigment ink printing from Tr8620

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
Went to print a receipt and paper came out completely blank. Ran several cleaning cycles and one deep cleaning cycle. Results of cleaning showed perfect
for all colors. The only way I can print text is by changing paper to "Photo Paper Plus" which uses the dye inks. I'm using brand new after market carts that
I have had good results from in the past. I've tried several Pigment cartridges and all are the same. Does anyone have a solution for me?

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
Here it is

Attachments

• nozzle ck.jpg
    nozzle ck.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 68

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else have any ideas. I'm feeling that the pigment circuit is totally out . As you can see from the nozzle check, there's NOTHING coming out.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Does anyone else have any ideas. I'm feeling that the pigment circuit is totally out
It looks like you have lost the pigment black to an electrical problem, there’s nothing you can do about it, but to continue to use matte photo paper selection for all your black text printing.

The compatible ink your using its not working well at cooling the nozzles, maybe you should seek an alternative brand or supplier, or switch back to using OEM black, when you get a new print head..