New printhead for an iP3000

banana_racer

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,
Is it still possible to get a replacement printhead for an iP3000, and if so can anyone recommend a UK source. I've looked on eBay and they all seem to come from Hong Kong. I've emailed Canon Europe to see if they're still available through them but no response yet.

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
Thats end of the story.. its not really economically to put another head into it

banana_racer

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Even if it's the last of the non-chipped Canon printers (so I believe) and thus easier to refill?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
banana_racer said:
Even if it's the last of the non-chipped Canon printers (so I believe) and thus easier to refill?
Here is a link to print heads for your printer http://www.ebay.com/bhp/canon-ip3000-printhead

The iP3000 is well worth spending a bit of money on to get it working again,
youll save that much and more refilling the OEM cartridges in twelve months, so do whatever you can to keep it running.

A replacement print head will give it a whole new lease of life and besides a good new printer will cost just as much anyway..

banana_racer

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
The Hat said:
youll save that much and more refilling the OEM cartridges in twelve months, so do whatever you can to keep it running.

A replacement print head will give it a whole new lease of life and besides a good new printer will cost just as much anyway..
My thoughts too...I've sourced one from a UK supplier here http://www.crc-tasktron.co.uk/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=CM0050 (also good tech support if you're unsure what piece you need)