New PrinterKnowledge Homepage

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
You may have already noticed this change when you typed in, or went to your bookmark for www.PrinterKnowledge.com :)
homepage.jpg

Well, we've been working on this new homepage for a while and we're SUPER excited to launch it!

What started out as a way to accommodate our awesome POW (Picture Of the Week) submissions, turned into a much bigger project to showcase and feature wonderful content from our community.

We'll be featuring and rotating in different types of content onto the homepage. Some of it will be new content, and some will be great threads from the past that we feel would be great to have re-surfaced to our community.

Of course, if you'd rather jump-right-in to the forum threads, you can always bookmark and go directly to whichever section of the community is to your liking... whether it be the main forum list, watched threads, or new posts :)

We'll be updating and tweaking this new homepage over time, but we really hope you like it.

We're still tweaking some of the settings / features, so please let us know your feedback here.

We look forward to your thoughts and suggestions!

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I usually log on, check my alerts and Conversation messages, and then go to New Posts. Will check out your new Home Page feature.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
One thing I notice is that the green New Posts button previously found in the upper right area under the Alert and Conversations area of the home page is missing. This afforded a simple One-Click solution to bring up my new posts. Now I have to do 2 clicks to get to New Posts. :(

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
This is a great start to fixing up some of the old problems, so keep them coming, but don’t brake what’s already there and working… The POW is back Wow…:)
It always takes me a while to notice new changes…:hu

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
One thing I notice is that the green New Posts button previously found in the upper right area under the Alert and Conversations area of the home page is missing. This afforded a simple One-Click solution to bring up my new posts. Now I have to do 2 clicks to get to New Posts. :(

Is that something that changed recently (like in the last week) or with the upgrade to the new version of the software?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Is that something that changed recently
It occurred after the change to the home page yesterday (addition of the Feature Pages).

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N

Do you mean these buttons?
1576020022326.png

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Thanks, Rob. It had the good feng shui feel.