Alicat

New Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson FX-600
Hi,

I am Allie, from South Africa, I work for a sport's apparel company and really enjoy designing & printing. we started sublimation printing about 2 years ago using 2 X Epson single head xp600 printers(oh so slow) and then later upgraded to an Avanti 4 head printer that is much faster. We are using a Monti 901-2000 for the transfer. We recently started looking into DTF printing and I was thinking of getting an Epson L1800 to start with. We are currently buying the sheets from a DTF printing company, which works fine, but does make us reliable on a 3rd party.

I would like to know if I can covert my 2 X Epson large format printers to DTF? and also, chat to someone who has experience with the L1800 printer for DTF.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Hi Allie,

Chances are this isn't necessarily going to be the best forum for your particular area of interest as most of the folk on here are about desktop printing and if memory serves (although I'm something of a lapsed forum member) there's not a lot of discussions, much less experience of Dye-Sub, much less DTF. I've seen a few forums that do fit the bill better though so perhaps worth searching a bit further afield to see what you find.

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/forums/ seems like one potentially useful option.

Best of luck with it.