Need Help With Pro-100 Leaked Ink Issue

@inertiamonster, It’s quite possible that the hole in the cyan cart is a little bit too large for the bung to fit properly, you can still use that cart if you add a piece of Aluminium tape over the top, or seal the hole with hot adhesive, which can be removed later for refilling.

The main thing is you have discovered what was causing the problem and are dealing with it, and it didn’t cause any long-term harm to your printer, good job...
 
Thanks, yeah as I already said I goofed there, I think I rushed that last one thinking I had the process nailed.

Where do these magically go on sale for less than $100 that I keep hearing about?

I have 8 bodies from Craigslist deals i bought just to get the ink and printheads......paid $75.00 -$120.00 for them.
You can have 1 or more of the bodies for $25.00 ea..........shipping will be your cost if interested.
 
I have 8 bodies from Craigslist deals i bought just to get the ink and printheads......paid $75.00 -$120.00 for them.
You can have 1 or more of the bodies for $25.00 ea..........shipping will be your cost if interested.

Do you mean the printer itself? If so I would be interested, the 5700 paper feed error is getting worse to the point I think the printer is done for. Where are you located?
 
I am in Fresno, CA
Yes the printer itself. No printhead or ink.
 
Hi Mike,
just sent you a PM for our deal.

-mike
 
Back
Top