My Old 3D printer was revived with help from this forum..

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Now for a bit of good news…

I’ve managed to get my old CR-10 running again with a little bit of help from creality.com and a huge amount of encouragement and work from @Redbrickman.

I’ve even managed to squeeze it in beside my new CR-10 but more work is needed to get everything in a good working position, my first print was the power supply box (Switchable) to be screwed on to the wall, and now I’m printing brackets to secure the top of the printer to the wall, they’ll cut down on any vibrations on large prints.

P1010802.jpg click to enlarge..

I’ve had to sacrifice the KP-3’s position for the CR-10, but once I’ve got the CR-10 settled, I’ve relocated the KP-3 to a new working area then I’ll be fully stocked with 3D printers... I don’t fancy sleeping with Ted so I’ll have to be contented with 3 printers.. (Warning from the house management)

P.S. I have a short Video of them both working but its to big to load up here..!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Your persistence has paid off. Good job! :thumbsup

PS I don't think Ted would like it either. :gig

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
P.S. I have a short Video of them both working but its to big to load up here..!

So you just sit there in the printer room with the video camera having fun while the poor missus and Ted are out working in the garden? :lol: