Canon MB5120, Pencil

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Funny someone mentioned Swiss inks.
I was given 16 Swiss compatibles cartridges with ink to try out and so far so good no foot taping Dutchmen as yet.

Colours are vivid but are way off dough.
Once they are used up its back to OEM cartridges supplied by websnail..

headphonesman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
stratman said:
Redbrickman said:
More clogs than a Dutch market day :D
:lol:
Oh ja very droll....................I am reminded that several years back I refused to allow a Dutch lorry driver to come on to my unloading bank for not wearing proper protective footwear , (he was wearing trainers.) he had very limited English but at last got the message and stomped back to his cab......we heard him coming back again very clearly........he was now wearing genuine wooden clogs.......he presented himself again on the bank with a very triumphant look , daring me to refuse him again. I had to concede that Janny foreigner had won again.

It has just struck me also , with regard to clogging , that Canon themselves expect their own ink to clog the printhead occasionaly as there are procedures described and employed within the Maintenance Program, that this will/may happen
This is in the belief that users would only be using genuine Canon items anyway , no one would be silly enough to do otherwise , would they ?

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
And perhaps (cough) those procedures could make them a few more thousand dollars a year through more waste ink :D

paperinik

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
After a few Windex passes I have to say that I am starting to believe :D
This is after the cure, I might need to do more passes, but until I need to print a photo I am happy for this intermediate result
scanitto21.png

Thanks all.