Meritline ...BCI-6 cartridges...are they all G&G?

nelda

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Has any one purchased the bulk packages of ink carts through Meritline? I am talking about the BCI 3e Blk, and then BCI-6 B, C,Y, M.

Their single packs show the G&G packaging. I have used G&G in the past and have been happy with them. I usually refill but woud like to keep a couple of pack of the carts on hand "just in case" I have a ip3000 which I sometimes take to my friends, wold be nice to have a pack of carts for it.

single cart: http://www.meritline.com/canon-bjc8200-ink-cartridges-bci-6-yellow---p-19334.aspx ....1.95 each

multi-pack: http://www.meritline.com/canon-ip4000-7pack-ink-combo-bci3-bci6---p-19364.aspx .....5.95 for 7 (on sale)

Thanks!

nelda

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
No one asnwered me, so I took the plunge and ordered them.....YES THEY ARE G&G. All of the ones that they shipped were G&G, either single pack or mutiple pack. Very happy with the price and G&G is one of the better compatables from what I have read. I have used them some (minimally) and have had no problems to date.

mharris127

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I can also vouch for the quality of G&G inks. I use them in my Brother printer, other than the one half-filled ink cart I received the quality of the inks seems to be great. I even use them to print pictures and the pics are almost as good as the OEM's were. As I said in another thread, one (half) dud in about 12 isn't bad at $3 a cart. G&G inks are made by a company called Ninestar in China, they supply a lot of the sales sites online, they also sell bulk ink to suppliers. They do not sell to individuals, unfortunately (IIRC their minimum order was 100,000 carts).

nche11

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
G&G cartridges are no comparison to OEM cartridges. G&G is Ninestar. That's what I heard. In China it's called 9 star. Internationally it is G&G. I have some prefilled BCI-6 carts marketed by G&G. The clogged my print head.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
G&G is a brand of product owned by the Chinese Ninestar Technology Company. Ninestart makes compatible cartridges in massive quantities filled with ink supplied from ink manufacturers in China. Its ink cartridge quality is not on par with OEM cartridges. In some cases it is very poor but you may find them usable. In my opinion low cost, not quality, is their foundation for winning businesses. Hopefully they will earn enough to put some effort in making high quality cartridges.