Malwarebytes blocking site

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I've updated the report on malwarebytes forum so hopefully it'll be updated and sorted soon.

As to my luck... I've found that I tend to be lucky where it matters most... not when it comes to winning lotteries, etc.. ;)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Quick update... Malwarebytes have responded to the removal of the file and will be removing the block...

... until my next visit with my "luck" :hugs:smack

EDIT: Beaten to it by @PeterBJ ... :bow

Last edited:

randy11a

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
It looks like they have a lot of flase-positive reactions.

Schwepp

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon lbp 3000
The anti-malware software Malwarebytes may block certain websites if they are associated with an IP address that is known to contain malicious content. By default, Malwarebytes immediately blocks the Web browser connection to prevent the computer from being infected. For example, Malwarebytes detects all known Trojans and more, since 80% of Trojan detection is done by heuristic analysis. I had some difficulties with my wordpress site, so I've decided to use a server for hosting wordpress. It was a very good idea, because I've never had any issues ever since.

Last edited:

karenzoall

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
The anti-malware software Malwarebytes may block certain websites if they are associated with an IP address that is known to contain malicious content. By default, Malwarebytes immediately blocks the Web browser connection to prevent the computer from being infected.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
How much more spam can this forum take before it’s fubar for good.. Management…? Hu..

Latest posts