Maintenance site

bahaa

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon
Hello my friends Is there a site for the maintenance of all types of printers, Brother

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Do you mean a website about printer maintenance? I think this forum qualifies :)

For the maintenance of Canon printers a weekly nozzle check is recommended if the printer is not used. This normally prevents clogging, and in the case of the nozzle check being less than perfect you can take action before the problem gets worse. I think this method works equally well with other printer brands.

You could also create a document with both text and colours in MS Word or other text program. Here is an English version of a document I printed out and that is intended to be photocopied using an HP all in one. This might be easier than navigating to the printer maintenance in the printer driver for HP on a Mac. If you are not using an all in one you could also just print the document.

Printer maintenance.jpg

I have attached a zipped folder with this document in .doc, .docx and .pdf formats. I hope this answers the question.

Attachments

• Printer Maintenance Page.zip
    211.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Hello my friends Is there a site for the maintenance of all types of printers, Brother

Brother printers should perform auto head cleaning when you leave the printer plugged and suspended.