Looking for replacement inks in Europe

Sean McGrath

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am stuck out here far from consumer heaven, and guzzling ink for my Pixma 4000. Does anyone have advice on good replacement ink vendors in Europe -- would prefer carts, but did refill on my old Lexmark and am open to that if there's a strongly recommended ink/vendor.

There are tons of offers on German eBay, but I would love to hear some first-hand experiences first (clog, color quality -- but I am a 'just for fun, medium use' user; so I am not overly picky).

*edit in reply to an off-line question*
I live in the Netherlands, but no problem to shop in other countries -- the EU works well from that perspective!

thanks for any tips!
Sean

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
http://www.enderlin-direkt.com/

Although I' haven't bought anything from them yet, their website shows a long experience on refilling. The website is not well translated to english, but I don't think it would pose a problem to you.

Regulars of this forum will find plenty of insight on enderlin-direkt.

Sean McGrath

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
thanks, panos -- the German site is very clear. If I can't find cartridges, they look like a good bet for ink.

Sean

ebiz96

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Sean

I use oliser in turkey, there inks work fine for me and there prices are good to,although i am based in uk they deliver inks and other materials via tnt, i know they use to have a branch in paris france but not sure if it is still there.

Here's the link to there site, http://www.oliser.com.tr

I hope this is of interest.

All the best

Ash

Sean McGrath

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
ty Ash -- looks very complete.

Unlike the German I could never manage Turkish, so glad to see an English option :)

Sean

steven.va

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
MAXIFY MB5050
Hi Sean

I'm currently testing some of these german inks (from ebay)

Initial tests so far:
* Refilled my 3BCI-6C, Y and M color tanks
* No clogs so far
* Colors seems accurate... but I think it's too early to say...

I'll report later

HTH

Steven
(Pixma IP4000and HP 890C owner)

Sean McGrath

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
danke!

seems there are more Europeans on the forum than I expected (I did a search before I posted, and got very little on this topic). I wonder if it would be possible to get a sub-forum within "Non OEM Ink & Cartridge Suppliers" dedicated to Europe?

Sean McGrath

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
well, decided I was too lazy for refill at the moment -- bought cartridges from Ink:House on eBay Germany (9000 transactions, 100% positive feedback). Will report back on the quality when they arrive.

Sean

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Sean McGrath said:
danke!

seems there are more Europeans on the forum than I expected (I did a search before I posted, and got very little on this topic). I wonder if it would be possible to get a sub-forum within "Non OEM Ink & Cartridge Suppliers" dedicated to Europe?
Hey Sean, that's an interesting idea. I'll keep it under consideration, but for now let's try keeping European threads like this going. If there ends up being a lot of interest maybe we can create a new section and move all the European threads in there.

Latest posts