Looking for a Recommendation.. Printer for Home use ??

NorPlan1

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX452
I've had a Wireless Canon MX 452 Printer for sometime now and from what I'm reading for what has been happening to my Printer presently , it has outlived it's usefulness ?? That being said I'm looking for a Replacement Printer and as I said it's for Home Use.. Any Recommendations out there Please..

Last edited:

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Maxify range are very solid, large tanks and easy to refill, will take ARC chips too. Larger then your current machine I think but had one now for 4 years and it has been a real reliable printer.

wilko

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma
I've had a Wireless Canon MX 452 Printer for sometime now and from what I'm reading for what has been happening to my Printer presently , it has outlived it's usefulness ?? That being said I'm looking for a Replacement Printer and as I said it's for Home Use.. Any Recommendations out there Please..
Ts700 is a small photo printer not a mfp but really fast and non arc refillable carts are available. Whatever you do if you want to print photos go for a printer with at least five different colour carts 1 black pigment, 1 black photo and 1 yellow, 1 magenta and 1 one cyan . 2 cartridge printers are a waste of money. If you aren't into photo printing you can manage without the photo black and the maxify printer is probably your best bet