photog-art-printer

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP
Hello again Mr. Hat!
Nice to receive your help.
It seems to be fixed again.
Because I could not see "ink Quality Maintenance" ... I decided to try another normal "nozzle clean" (maybe that is what you meant).
Anyway, it appears to be OK.
I wonder what the problem is.
Switching to cheaper ink ..........
Thank you

Attachments

• Scan2024-03-19_231642-3.jpg
    Scan2024-03-19_231642-3.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 29

photog-art-printer

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP
Subject: Note for Potential Buyers of Canon Pro 1000 Printer

I feel compelled to share my recent experience with the Canon Pro 1000 printer in hopes of preventing others from encountering similar frustrations.

Regrettably, despite the printer's capability of producing exceptional prints, it has been riddled with inefficiencies and unexpected expenses.

Within just this month, I've already had to replace two "Ink Waste Tanks" at €25 each. Astonishingly, these tanks are purportedly designed to hold approximately €200 worth of ink, based on the use of genuine Canon ink cartridges.

To put it into perspective, I've spent €450 on wasted ink, and my usage of the printer has barely scratched the surface. This expenditure occurred during the testing phase, where is has been necessary to clean blocked print heads by (normal) nozzle cleaning.

Personally, I find it unacceptable that a printer would exhibit such wasteful tendencies, needlessly discarding ink. As consumers, we deserve solutions that work effectively.

FOR SALE - make an offer (send PM) .... printer design is junk. The extreme ink use problem is widespread, and the wasted ink during cleaning is deliberate and outrageous.

UK Buyers ... I may be able to transport it with me on my next trip to London.

Attachments

• 20240339627.jpg
    20240339627.jpg
    840.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: