Just a Taught !..

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3

I wonder how many of our older members have we lost to this Feckin Virus.. :frow

It’s very noticeable that many are not posting any longer, have they passed on or just pissed off with all the shite that’s on here at present..
Their printers will all be clogged up if they don’t get their fingers our and start living again, well those that are still here.. It’s been a terrible year and it's even worse than the previous one..

Hang in there guys it will pass and please stay safer.. It’s easier to be 6 feet apart than 6 feet under the ground..

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
How do we know you aren't communicating from the beyond or a bot that management let loose on the forum server and now cannot uninstall? Has anyone actually met you that can verify you?

We've seen lots of photos of printers, a dog named Ted and lamps of various construction and destruction but never one of you. Hmm.

I've seen a YouTube video a few years back that purportedly shows your hands, but it could be anyone pretending to be figment of imagination named The Hat for all I know. Pretty strange that a "person" that often grouses about not liking the YouTubes has a video on YouTubes!

I'm now 100% sure that isn't your real hat in your avatar! I feel so betrayed.

BTW, the voice in "your" video was totally fake, most likely synthesized using a computer thingamajig.

Other than this, I agree - horrible year and missing some members.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
You've managed to make this thread all about me.. But I’m still here, and if I post a Pic, then They really would ban me, and as for the video, one swallow doesn’t make a summer..
It’s me alright honestly, The Hat and all, asked @Nifty…

Other than this, I agree - horrible year and missing some members.
Yes we may never know how many we’ve lost.. may they rest peacefully.. :hugs

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Ask Nifty? Oh, no. He made you. Exactly how a robot would respond.

May God bless those we've lost this past year and their families know they are loved. :hugs

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Contrary to popular belief (or wishes) I'm still alive and kicking despite my advanced years approximating half a telegram from the queen.

I am however apologetic at my lack of presence... Covid has been a strange beneficiary of tons of Printer Potty style interest but with 2 kids, not nearly enough time to actually do all the work necessary. On the plus side my daughter has said my silver hair means I am now more valuable...

... until I get a hair cut. Little horror :hugs

.. and as for the populace... A lot of my customers are in their advanced years (read: 60's to 90's) and many of them are still with us so it may not be as permanent as all that.. More likely folk have opted to retire from printing and join the tablet/phone sharing age of digital images.

But, yes, a shame to lose anyone. Here's hoping the stories they leave behind are more akin to raise a smile than a tear.

Last edited:

Latest posts