José Rodriguez's facebook group: still active ?

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Recently I wanted to join the facebook group of José Rodriguez's facebook group about printing. It seems to be a private group, but it has now been a few weeks ago and no responsce from José (Jtoolman photo printing techie). Are there other members here of this group ? Not sure if @jtoolman can confirm this ?

Tony4597

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor SC P800
Sorry for a late reply - I have been quite busy and not visited this site for some time.

I am a member of Jtoolman facebook group and can confirm still active. Can I be of any help?

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Is there a some stop for new members ? I tried twice to become member, but no response whatsoever at all. Maybe they don't want me to become member :lol:

Tony4597

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor SC P800
Is there a some stop for new members ? I tried twice to become member, but no response whatsoever at all. Maybe they don't want me to become member :lol:
I dont know of anything to stop others joining - they let me in without checking so they will let anyone in :rolleyes:. I can only guess that the mod or admin may have missed your membership request

No idea if this will work but if you scan the QR code below this should direct you to the group but will still need moderator or admin approval.

If this fails I am sure there must be a way to get you in - like a reverse jailbreak :he

EDIT: I have posted on the Facebook group asking if there is any reason for a delay in approval

319154129_708726623794314_3835874540118421494_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tony4597

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor SC P800
Yes, your link takes me to the group and I can see my post of an hour ago asking if there are any reasons for not accepting new members

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I had to type in my type of printer and how long my experience was and told in the request my nickname of printerknowledge.com (pharmacist), so I am sure they should know me there since I have a long history about printer refill/reset hacks. You can mention my nickname there (I am certainly a lot of people should know me from refill hacks. Actually I was the first one who discovered to reset the Epson Pro 3800 cartridges before jtoolman mentioning this particular resetter and introduced the german durchstich refill method for CLI-8/CLI-42 cartridges (for which you do not have to drill holes over the ink chamber and buy plugs to seal the drilled hole).

Tony4597

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor SC P800
I have now mentioned your nickname and this forum and the fact that you would be an asset to the group. I am sure that this must be some admin error on their part

Tony4597

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor SC P800
Just a thought. All in the group seem to post in their names rather than a nickname. If you wanted to use a nickname perhaps that would prevent authorisation?

Latest posts