It may be just an AIO but...

Drjim

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Cannon ts9020 pro100
I removed the setup carts as soon as the said low. I dent weigh them. But I don't know the wight of them when full or empty. So there's that.

Observation was that after a removal and reinsert the printer announced "used genuine" , move the head home and then fell silent. I don't know what a silent tiny purge sounds like but I will do the re-weigh thing you suggest. Need a scale better than 1gm though.

I haven't yet reached low since a reset since I wiggled things. But some are approaching low indication.

Since about 1/2 the ink (6ml) is in the sponge and 5 ml is in the reservoir I assume that a low indication would not be given when the reservoir goes empty. But problem here is I'm working with the refillable carts not OEM ones which may have been filled up differently and are not XL anyhow. In a way I don't really care how the OEM ones act since they are useless to refill (opaque) and probably not resettable.

I cant locate a service manual.
BTW is there one for the pro100 available?

Drjim

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Cannon ts9020 pro100
Experiment 29.724
1.Pulled and weighed magenta cart. Was 20.1 gm
2. Reinserted
3. Printed a small black line
4. Reweighed 20.1 gm
5. Removed and reinserted sever times. No change in weight.

To come:
On next reset cycle I will weigh all carts. Then top up the low one. Print a tiny pic and reweigh.

ETP

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon TS9020
Just ordered one on clearance for $53. Curious if you have tried the Ebay sets for $10? Also where did you get your tanks for the best price? Anyone tried inserting a black cart into the gray slot?

Miss my yellow cat:(

Last edited:

randyr5

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550
I walked into my local Microcenter store yesterday and they had the TS9020 for $39.99, so I grabbed one. They also included a 100-pack of 4x6 Glossy Plus II. I may go back and get another.