Introducing myself...

MegaMike

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
WOW - what a find! It's hard to find general, 3rd party information and support for this industry! I just stumbled upon your forum here through Google searches; and I'm very pleased to find you! :D

I'm MegaMike (as you see... ;) ), or MM, or just Mike. I live in central Virginia. My business is self-employed as an Internet marketer and online business (member-based marketing/advertising venue) owner. I live in front of the computer and the Internet is my virtual home - I know a lot of you can relate! :lol:

As my primary network affiliate marketing program is with a company providing printer solutions, especially refill solutions, I've been scouring the Internet for specific forms of information; for example, I found you folks while trying to find a source of information (web site) that provides specific cartridge model information for most/all cartridge models, such as ink capacity and where to drill the refill hole. So far, no luck. I haven't yet done any searches here in the forum - that's next.

I just wrote an article on Squidoo about refilling inkjet cartridges vs. buying new cartridges - yes, it also recommends the refill kit that I'm marketing, but that's not the point here. My point is that I will be adding a blurb about your forum and your link to this forum to my article.

I can't wait to go through your forum and improve my knowledge on the subject!

Very cool - thanks! :cool:

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
There's heaps on info here Mike so welcome mate.