Intro and question...

BruceHammerson

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Welcome Grey,

I'm a construction engineer and I have also done course on photography. I used to spend a lot on buying ink. But later on I realized that it is better to get the printout of my documents and photos from the market. It is actually cheaper than that of your own printer.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
BruceHammerson said:
Welcome Grey,

I'm a construction engineer and I have also done course on photography. I used to spend a lot on buying ink. But later on I realized that it is better to get the printout of my documents and photos from the market. It is actually cheaper than that of your own printer.

but and its a terrible big BUT, wheres the fun in all of that.

I print because I like too and its in my blood but most other guys just print because
they too cant help it either and like me they also love to just print everything or anything every day.

It boils down to this, why keep a dog when you can bark yourself,
I have two dogs and wouldnt part with them,
I also have a dozen printers and I would part with them either. P.S. I do print but dont bark myself.

The pure pleasure of been able to print when I want too is immeasurable and I dont have to wait
on some outside lab to tell me my prints are ready, its a no brainer I just love it.

Ah the cost you say, well it does cost but far less than it should cost so to speak,
it's all because of a couple of good 3rd party ink suppliers who go out of their way
to keep us completely hooked on their quality ink and supplies at an amazing low price.

Welcome Bruce to our home of lost causes and yes theres lots more like me on here
that feel the same way and are completely nuts on printing.. :weee