Inkjet Then Laser All For One

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
After I have churned out unwanted pages from my inkjet printers I always turn them over and use them in my Laser printer for (in house use).

It helps reduce the amount of paper I have for shredding each week.
Maybe this will help someone with their waste paper mountain, I am on my second shredder so far.. ;)

Last edited:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
ghwellsjr

On 80gm. Standard copier, inkjet printing on both sides is not practical because this type of paper is not heavy or opaque enough for colour prints.. ;)

inkoholic

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
I always write and print on both sides of the page. I keep a whole stack of prints I don't need anymore, so I can write or print at a later point. I'm using Double A paper which is pretty sturdy and suited well for double sided use.

thanhhuy123

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5525
I use PaperOne A4 80gsm (Here they do sell 100gsm but I see it's a little bit too thick, and expensive also.). Printing double-size with dye black ink and pigmented black ink. Cheated by set the color not purely black but 80% grey, and then go print. ;)

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
WHen using paper second time you risk to clog your print head by dust that is on the paper, same for laser you rish to scrach the drum. I would not risk it. Paper is cheap.