Inkjet Stuff Forum flys !!!

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Granddad - I am on the printer ng almost daily and and one of the frequent posters. We tried not responding to the person you mentioned and just had to jump in again and correct misconceptions and outright wrong information he dispenses. He has defamatory references for every third party ink vendor even though he has never done business with any of them, and he spreads misinformation about third party inks and any printer other than the IP4000 that he bought and is in love with. because I am continually correcting his posted information he has taken a special dislike to me, among a few others.

Endmukbud

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Oh...thanks god
cause i worried a lot about that thing....
and since i'm new here....... so i'm afraid if all of you
take me as an " intruder " just like in another forum does
cause i just want to express what did i feel...and what did i have already done
with all of these printer's all of these time....and i'm trying to share what these people in here in my country have a problems about printer...cause as you know here...were lack of resources...material....suppliers....so i'm trying to adopt your problem solving with our here or my kind of style...
So what i'm trying to say is there is a lot i mean a lot....of people here everyday begging me...
to post their problems on here....instead i can't speak english very much....and these things that needed to solve these problems was not available here...like weink...ammonia.....windex or....else... or that spongeless ink catridge....
as example you know how much the price of cfs is here......???
as a comparation a new ip1000 priced 50$ while the cfs priced 100$
while here a 75$ mean a lot of money for them...instead i'm trying to make
my own self homemade cfs which spend about only 1$ and i didn't mean
to sell it but to teach them how to make it......and of course for thousand i mean
million people here that mean a lot.....of saving

funny thing's happen this morning........i've print a large banner about this forum
and put it at my campus / college...then about 100 people go to the " warung internet "
( that's what we call when somebody have a connection to the internet and share it over about 10 - 20 computer which he or she had and put a price about 1 $ an hour
to use the connection. or internet rent )

Thanks everybody !

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Endmukbud said:
funny thing's happen this morning........i've print a large banner about this forum
and put it at my campus / college!
Wow, now that's amazing, thanks! That sounds similar to what I did to get my first site, www.reviewum.com going!

Thanks for all the feedback and help everyone. Endmukbud, grandad is correct, language isn't really the issue, it is the intent behind that language that can be a problem. Communication can be a tricky thing which is why we all need to exercise caution in reading email, forums, etc. There can be many mis-interpretations! An interesting story, I remember one day I was mad at my brother (unknown to him) and he sent me an email. I read the email projecting my anger onto the words as I read them and completely took what he was typing out of context.

Now, regarding Opinions: Opinions are more than welcome on this forum. This being said, there are good and bad ways to express an opinion. Fortunately we haven't had to deal with this problem on this forum and hope we won't have to.

goober059

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
I would like to add my thanks to this forum and Neil's site.

IT IS GREAT.

I was a devout Genuine everything user scared stiff to damage my precious printer until I stumbled on Neil's inkjet stuff site. What an eye opener.
Having taken the plunge several months ago ( how time flies ) I will never look back.
I did contact inkgrabber initially as I was impressed with Neil's reports but shipping costs to OZ kinda outweighed the cost savings on the carts.
After a couple of minor hiccups trying different ink brands here in OZ I am now satisfied with the results from http://www.inkjettonerrefills.com.au/ using bulk inks from USA.
I have saved a heap, my pics look as good as using genuine inks and I have also found suppliers of good quality photo papers on OZ eBay cutting costs even further.
I am now trying to control my desire to print everything I take a pikky of.

Many cheers to Neil, Rob and all who contribute good pertinent advise on the forum.

May your ink run freely and your printers keep on printing.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
hey goober, thanks for the comments and we're glad to have you here!