1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to take pictures of gloss differential properly?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Ink system failure on HP OfficeJet Pro 8600

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard HP InkJet Printers' started by Hogwild, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Jun 4, 2017
    Hogwild

Hogwild Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Canon D1350, Canon IP6600D
    I called HP and told them that this printer had barely printed a few hundred pages before the print head died. I told them about the pending class action from Morgan and Morgan law firm (US). I reminded them about the existing Class Action settlement relating to defective WiFi radios in this and other lines of OfficeJets. Their answer? "We can't replace the printhead cause the machine isn't under warranty".

Screw you, HP. Based on my recent experiences with your printers and your laptops, I will avoid buying any of your products, and will recommend other brands to everyone I meet.

2. Jun 19, 2017
    rjones4849

rjones4849 Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    hp oj3830
    Hi am also using HP printer. My question is how you say that your print head is dead. Canyou explain it.

3. Jun 19, 2017
    Hogwild

Hogwild Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Canon D1350, Canon IP6600D
    rjones4849:

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Do you mean how did I come to that conclusion?