Ink Color Variance

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
burning said:
I have a strong feeling, it has to do something relating to the ink. I'm on my second batch of Hobbi Color Inks. I've talked to them aswell, and they suggest it has to do with an altered setting inside the drivers somewhere which is causing this problem. I've double checked and verified all the settings were the same..but have had no luck.
How did the first batch work? Perhaps you got a bad batch this time? "Feeling" is not a good troubleshooting method. I use Hobbicolors dye based inks for my Epson printers too for about a year now. The colors are not different from OEM. They look fine to my eyes. You may want to check out your refillable cartridges. I used them and they usually stopped working after some number of refills. I refill OEM carts only now.

burning

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones advice. The problem was solved, after completely uninstalling Epson drivers, and software using Revo Uninstaller. This program available for free online, completely removes the program, as well as left over files and registries. I reinstalled the driver, and changed the USB port. Now it works like a charm.