Image Hosting - FREE -

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Thanks for the note! I had updated the script but not changed permissions back. Please try it now.

jasiiboss

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Wanted to upload a pdf file (approx 2.5mb) to answer a thread in the Laser segment,however it seems pdf files cannot be uploaded. Than tried emailing you but I somehow seem to be missing the attachment procedure? I had recently got a mail re loggin problem so have uploaded the same there. Hope you get it and are able to host the data on the relevant thread.

Rgds,

jasii

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Hi Jasii,

Unfortunately our upload system only supports gif / jpg images. For now your best bet is to do a google search for "free document hosting" and upload it to one of those places.

joelprint

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to upload a jpg of a nozzle check for my printer in the hopes that someone might be able to clue me into what the 'real' problem might be. It seems that as a newly joined member I haven't yet got permission to reference an http or url in my post. Is there anyway around this, or am I just doing something incorrectly?

BTW, when I clicked on upload, it seemed to upload just fine, but I gather that I wasn't able to put an http or url in my post. Thanks! /Joel

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Hi Joel,

We've been having some big problems with spam, so we had to limit the posting of images and URLs to members that have been registered for more than a day. That being the case, please give it a try later.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

joelprint

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply. I think it has been 4 days or so now and I still can't seem to include a url in my post. I've been able to upload the image of my nozzle check pattern, but just can't include the url. I'm copying and pasting the url that begins:

[url=

Am I doing something wrong perhaps? Thanks for your help! /Joel

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Try now. :)