I just want to buy allready filled cartridges, which is best?

Soja

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
In reviewing the ink tests, most of the tests are for re-filling the carts yourself. I just want to buy pre-filled carts BUT want the quality. So far Inkgrabbers has the cheapest price of recommended suppliers.
Any suggestions?

Soja

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Difficult as some vendors have switched ink manuracturers in their prefilled cartridges without noting the change to their customers. With a printer of the cost and quality of the i9900 I would personally opt for a known quality of ink and refill.

d86cfv

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Soja,
Where are you based? if you have a Cartridge World near you then take your empty Bci-6's there. They use OCP ink, of comparable quality to the Canon OEM ink. They are around half the price of the OEM's and although not as cheap as re-filling yourself, it can save a lot of the mess.

Regards,

Dan

Soja

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Michigan. I have never heard of Cartridge World. I've heard good things about Inkgrabbers. Any comments?

Soja

mjaytee

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I've had success with Inkgrabbers until my last batch but I had tried OA 100 ink from Abacus on Ebay just prior that jacked up my printer so that may have been the problem. I had to go back to OEM to get the printer back to normal. But before the OA 100 incident no problems whatsoever the G&Gs from Inkgrabbers.