HP10 Cartridge/Inkjet 2200: Another expired cartridge question...

tylerofathenry

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

A few months back I was doing some research about these inkjet cartridges expiring. I came across several solutions which included removing or resetting the printer battery, changing registry settings, removing HP Drivers (letting Windows install it's drivers instead) and lastly I came across this adapter (if that's what it is called) that can be purchased for around 10 dollars. I believe it fits on the of the ink cartridge and then both are placed in the printer normally.

The last option is the one I am looking for. I've googled away searching for the product and also have tried searching the same way I did when I happened to come across it a few months back. I don't recall what it was called, but it had good reviews and I know it was used exactly for this very purpose.

Does anyone know of this product or where I can find it? I'm not getting my hopes up because I think I only found it just a site or two. I guess that's what the browser gods made bookmarks for.

tisk.

Thanks!

jasiiboss

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Being a heavy HP user would love to know when you find this adaptor.

Have heard about a soln. where you change the date of the pc to sometime before the expiry date and dedicate that pc to the printer.

Rgds

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I think he's referring to a replacement chip and/or Auto Reset chip in a "holder" which is literally just the cartridge bottom...

Most Chinese resellers will sell their chips in these bottoms to avoid damage to the chip and to make sure they are installed right...