HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525

sec0nd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I'm about to buy a new multifunctional printer, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 is symhatic for me.
I have a refill kit for HP printers, can I use it with that printer? Can I reset the ink level meter?
Or can You recommend any other printer for me? WiFi is not needed.

Thank You!

Spitfire

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hey,

First I wouldn't really recommend refilling, I got disastrous outcome from refilling, never doing it again.

Second for a All in One printer I would recommend the Kodak Hero 7.1 , you can find it for $120 on Amazon, and the running cost is a lot cheaper then other inkjets, Kodak is well known for its cheap sustaining.

sec0nd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
What happenned?
My previous printer HP Deskjet 3745 I have refilled several times, never bought cartridge for it...
But now the cartridge is not working, and I didn't wanted to buy a new cartridge, but a new device (It's not too much more expensive...).

Spitfire

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
the cartridge leaked and made a mess, and printouts with time are erased

needless to say I had to replace my drum and all cartridges

sec0nd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
But I have been using these refill ink for 8 years without any problem...
How easy is it to reset ink meter?

LeeE

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
sec0nd said:
I'm about to buy a new multifunctional printer, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 is symhatic for me.
I have a refill kit for HP printers, can I use it with that printer? Can I reset the ink level meter?
Or can You recommend any other printer for me? WiFi is not needed.

Thank You!
I have been refilling printer cartridges for many years with no major problems (both HP and Canon)
I haven't any experience with Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525
Since all your replies have been negative I suggest you wait for a reply from a more experienced user (like an InkJet Master)
You will probably have to supply a little more info on your usage :p

sec0nd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Can anybody help me, it is very important for me, because I need a new printer?

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Well, it depends on what cartridge model the refill kit was made for. If you listed that information, it would be helpful. Also, are you in India? HP has different cartridges for different regions so if you could list the equivalent cartridge for the U.S. or Europe, it would help others in their responses.

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I do not believe that kit will work because it's for a different series of cartridges. Looking at HP's website, I believe this is the the equivalent of the HP 564 series which cannot be reset. If it is the equivalent of the 564 series, you can follow the instructions here. http://www.printerfillingstation.com/Refill-Instructions/HP/H44.htm
I would recommend that you get the XL series as they're easier to refill and then use the "Method for XL type cartridges" method from the link above.