HP deskjet 200 Printer cartridge compatibility problem

siva

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I have HP deskjet 200 printer.It supports printer cartridge HP43A or Hp26.This printer cartridge is obsolete from the market.HP has stopped of production of it.Last one year I did my printing by refilling the printer cartridge.Now this used cartridge noggle is blocked.I couldn't print any more without new cartridge.Can anyone say or suggest any compatibility printer cartridge that is available in the market now and will fit in the HP deskjet 200?.plz solve this problem.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
siva said:
I have HP deskjet 200 printer.It supports printer cartridge HP43A or Hp26.This printer cartridge is obsolete from the market.HP has stopped of production of it.Last one year I did my printing by refilling the printer cartridge.Now this used cartridge noggle is blocked.I couldn't print any more without new cartridge.Can anyone say or suggest any compatibility printer cartridge that is available in the market now and will fit in the HP deskjet 200?.plz solve this problem.
As you have not said where youre located it makes it a bit harder but here are two sites anyway.

http://www.printcountry.com/device.asp?id=12425
http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/ink-cartridges/HP/Deskjet-200cci.html

siva

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks for you quick reply "The Hat".I live in India.In India this cartridge isn't available anyway.The sites you have mentioned they won't deliver the cartridge to India.So what can I do now?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
siva said:
Thanks for you quick reply "The Hat".I live in India.In India this cartridge isn't available anyway.
The sites you have mentioned they won't deliver the cartridge to India.So what can I do now?
Is there any reason why they wont ship the cartridges to India, because that severely restricts where you can get them?
You might have to think about getting a new printer which uses compatible cartridges freely available in your country..