HP Color LaserJet 4500n Print quality issues

TactiKs

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Color LaserJet 4500n
Hello everyone, I am new to these forums but I am glad they exist!

I acquired an old Hp Color Laserjet 4500n and I just have to say, it's an awesome machine!

I replaced drum,fuser, all toner, and I have a new transfer belt on the way, I have managed to get it to print black and white just fine, I should probably replace transfer roller as well as it's a little dirty and old. Still having issues with Toner. The toner I was given was brand new, but some was off brand toner, the black is official hp and one of the colors is also HP official.

Any suggestions for maintenance of any kind and to solve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!
-Chris

Attachments

• 20200914_202440.jpg
    20200914_202440.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 241

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I don't know much about laser printers, but I found a couple of service manuals and a parts katalog. I hope they will be helpful.

Here is one that mentions your model in the title. Here is another that I think also applies to your printer. Here is a parts catalog.

dani.pszabo88

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP color LaserJet enterprise
Hello everyone, I am new to these forums but I am glad they exist!

I acquired an old Hp Color Laserjet 4500n and I just have to say, it's an awesome machine!

I replaced drum,fuser, all toner, and I have a new transfer belt on the way, I have managed to get it to print black and white just fine, I should probably replace transfer roller as well as it's a little dirty and old. Still having issues with Toner. The toner I was given was brand new, but some was off brand toner, the black is official hp and one of the colors is also HP official.

Any suggestions for maintenance of any kind and to solve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!
-Chris
Hi

I had teh same issues with my HP Color LaserJet Enterprise m577dn and when i changed all the toners to official hp toners the problem was gone.