hp 344 losing the will to live

rizlaman

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Iv got 5 hp 344 cartridges and every 1 of them fills up fine wen i dab on bit of paper no blue comes out of none of them,does any 1 please please know wats is happening shorly cant happen on all 5 do hp do this to stop refilling,vbut saying that i have refilled before fine.Any 1 know of any good unblocking ways?I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND AND REALLY NEED TO PRINT SOME STUFF.any idears please let me know.thanks

rizlaman

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Does any 1 please know of any good ways to unclog a hp 344 really going mad cant seem to find any good ways to do this,could some 1 please give me some advice,thanks in advance rizlaman

Kartik

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Well try some 5-6 spoons of boiling water & keep the cartridge in it .i men the ink nozzle side in the water for some hrs.
or else,u can try like here.May dip the ink in isoproply alcohol.I read it on cruisersforums

Parhs

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
tried isopropylic alcohool but i didnt put the cartidge in it... not successfull ...
the only method that worked about 90% is boiling water....
put the head only in boiling water and then wipe few times in one direction.
Just to know..

Suckers werent successful

Parhs

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Today i successfuly refilled this cartidge!!! I did the mistake to let it dry for several months...
Unluckily i dont have a sucker and this is a problem..

After refilling i couldnt see anything at nozzle check(almost)
THen several eforts with windex helped but a little..
I let the cartidge in windex for 3-4 hours...
Then i used our steam cleaner and spayed with steam the cartidge for about 1 minute!

Then i repeated that but no success initially.. After removing the water thant had entered the cartidge i got great success!
Black cartidge which had several invisible nozzles and many dull no all dulls were clean and only one nozzle had problem..
ALso the 344 was almost perfect!