How to make HP Deskjet D1668 to print on a Printed Circuit Board

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
If you google "pcb printing" you will find instructions on converting Epson printers to flatbed printers for printing the pcb material. As ordinary water based inkjet ink is not suitable as an etch resist, a special ink is needed. Only Epson printers with their piezo electric print heads seem to be able to handle this special ink. See this: http://www.instructables.com/id/Converting-an-Inkjet-Printer-to-Print-PCBs/

If you accept to use positive photosensitive pcb material, things are a lot easier. After mirroring your drawing in a drawing program you can print a transparent and use that for exposing the pcb material, You can even print on ordinary paper and increase transparency by dropping white spirit or kerosene onto the drawing. The waterbased ink is not affected by this, and you will need a shorter exposure time. It is important to mirror the image, so the printed side is in contact with the pcb, to avoid the transferred image gets blurred. I have used this method with success.

J

jaydentyler25

I'm not really absolute certain where different Detector are really place, I can come across a detector place throughout the left side of the door which when launched get rid of printer from printing and in addition exhibits the cartridge, which I can over come, not absolute certain if in case in case on a bing search system can be just about any sort of other sensors that I must take accurate care appropriate before orifice it