How to clean just the black on pro9000 head.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I put some cleaning fluid in a clean black cart & run a print which might force the blockage out. I'm not sure if I dreamt it or read about it but I think some Epson printers did this.
If you do that with a Canon print head you’ll bugger it up altogether, it only works in Epson..:ep
P.S. you can do that IF you only run normal cleaning cycles, No printing…

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@The Hat is correct. Any cleaning solution may not be as good a coolant for the nozzles as proper ink during printing. You run the risk of permanent nozzle burn out.

I saw yesterday that Australia lockdowned Victoria again for the 5th time because of 10 new cases of the C-word. May not be a good time to drop in on 3dogs since he lives in Victoria.

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Victorians like to visit sunny Queensland in winter maybe 3dogs can visit Brisbane with a Pro10 under his arm:)

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
A very happy chappie here. I just did a nozzle check on the pro 9000 & it looks really good, I'm amazed. There was no change in the nozzle check after about 3 days soaking in the solution but a week or so later I have a clear nozzle check.
Maybe the solution softened the dried ink & over the next week it has been absorbed with the good OEM ink that I used in the black channel.
So at least fingers crossed I have a decent printer at last until I find a pro 10 or we get a resetter for the pro 300.
Thanks for your help all:)

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Strange I just got this email after just posting here 30mins ago. I've never done sex chat before, is this a new way to get more posters here:)
moramand538 started a new conversation with you at PrinterKnowledge - Laser, 3D, Inkjet Printer Help.

hey)

rodbam, hеy) Еmilly, 25, fеmаlе. Frоm USА. Writе mе оnly in КIK mеssеngеr fоr frее sеx chаt, my usеrnаmе: emi9541
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because your preferences are set to receive email when a new conversation message is received. Stop receiving these emails.​

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I got a conversation with the same content. I reported it as spam and inappropriate,

I also got an email notification similar to yours, but I get notifications for all conversations.

I wonder how many got this conversation?

Last edited:

Support

Print Addict
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.

BYC had a similar click bait attack. @Nifty has been informed and will update the spam filters accordingly.

Please do not click on any suspicious links for your safety.

Support.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Thanks everyone for your patience as we cleaned up the spammers, and tweaked a few dials to keep them out :)